anthrbookjunkie

anthrbookjunkie

Crescendo (Hush, Hush Saga)

Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick Crescendo was quite an emotional roller coaster. It was vastly different from Hush, Hush, in the sense that it was more about Nora and her heritage, than her relationship with Patch. I enjoyed reading about Nora's family, and the rolls everyone in the story played. There were a few surprises involved, and while some of the story proved to be predictable, there were definitely things I did not see coming. I like a book that can keep me guessing.The one thing I didn't like, was the way Nora and Patch handled their relationship. Both of them had me so infuriated, I wasn't even sure how to absorb it. I don't want to say much because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but let's just say they both had their issues. Did this stop me from reading? Absolutely. Not. I still very much enjoyed the story. There is action in every chapter. Doors are being closed, while two more seem to open. I still wasn't much of a fan of Vee. There were a few chapters where she redeemed herself, but then she'd do something that made her look so, so gullible. That girl will believe anything out of a guy's mouth, I tell ya. As long as it isn't Patch.The ending wasn't necessarily a huge surprise, but it definitely opened us up to a world of possibilities. And boy oh boy what a cliffhanger! I can honestly say I have absolutely no idea where Fitzpatrick could possibly be taking this story, because there seem to be so many options. I cannot wait to find out!!