anthrbookjunkie

anthrbookjunkie

Absolution: 3

Absolution - Jennifer Laurens I drew this book out for weeks, because I just didn't want this story to end. It was difficult, and once I got about halfway through, I could no longer put it off. I had to finish it in one sitting. Loved it.We get more of Weston, which I absolutely love! He's a dream. Honestly, I think I've said this before, but I don't think Zoe deserves him. Her constant back and forth between him and Matthias continued into this book, and it still annoyed me. I didn't feel it was fair to Weston in any way. I understand the love Zoe and Matthias share, but Weston deserved better than that! Zoe has really developed into a strong character. There were times in Absolution that I thought she had developed a bit of a "holier than though" complex, but I suppose being in love with a heavenly being would do that to a person.I loved the way the story wrapped up. There isn't a lot I can really say about it without spoiling it, but I was happy with the way everyone's story ended. When Jennifer Laurens said the story had an ending that was necessary, I definitely understand what she meant.